Terms and conditions of use
LOGG T and C’s
- All LOGG products remain the property of LOGG until paid for in full
- Wood fuel products are natural and can vary in dimension and moisture content. LOGG will endeavour to make sure that all products sold are within acceptable limits of that described.
- Any volumes used to describe products are based on the physical size of the crate / bulk bag or net containing the product, LOGG will endeavour to ensure that they are filled to capacity.
- Volumes are expressed as ‘Lose’ and ‘Stacked’ – Lose means that the product is loaded randomly into the container / bulk bag / net.
Stacked, means that the product is manually stacked into crates.
- LOGG will endeavour to deliver all orders within 3 working days of the confirmed order. Where there is a shortage of stock LOGG will inform customers straight away and advise the earliest delivery date.
- Local delivery days – Monday to Friday – Saturday deliveries can be requested and arranged but cannot always be accommodated.
- Local deliveries within a 30 mile radius of the LOGG storage facility at Stamford Bridge (YO41 1HJ) will be free of delivery charges. Distance is measured by road miles from the depot, deliveries are made using a 3.5 tonne truck with a tail lift.
- Deliveries over 30 miles will incur an additional charge dependent on the postcode for delivery. Where delivery is impractical using a local delivery vehicle a national carrier will be used to deliver the goods.
National deliveries using contract pallet companies
- All national deliveries (UK Mainland) will be made using a contract pallet company. ‘Economy’ delivery will be within 3 days from the date of confirmed order. Pallets will be delivered on a pallet using a tail lift lorry with a hand pump truck.
- All offshore destinations including the Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Isle of Man will be subject to a delivery surcharge.
- Economy delivery service has delivery times between 8.30 a.m. and 5.30 p.m. and the carrier will ring to book in a delivery day. This is termed as an ‘Open Booking’ with no time specified, just the day.
- Premium Next day delivery service is available at an additional charge of £20 per pallet and goods will be delivered the day after despatch and within 1-2 working days of order. You will receive an email to confirm that it has been despatched – it will then be delivered the following day as an ‘Open Booking’, but you will NOT receive a further call.
- Saturday delivery is available at an additional charge of £30 per pallet, but orders must be received by Tuesday 3 p.m. prior to the delivery Saturday required.
- In the event of a customer agreeing to a delivery and not being at home during the agreed time period, or there not being a safe place to leave the goods, a redelivery charge of £15 per pallet will be made.
- Delivery drivers are not expected to manoeuvre the pallet beyond the rear of the vehicle but will risk assess each delivery and always be as helpful as possible where conditions allow.
- In the event of a delivery not being possible due to poor access or gravel drive then the delivery will have to be “kerbside” (i.e. left as near to the property as possible).
- All goods must be checked on arrival and delivery paperwork signed unless prior agreement has been made with the delivery company to leave the goods at the property at which point these will be left at the customer’s risk.
- On making a bulk purchase, once delivered the pallet on which the product is delivered automatically becomes the property of the purchaser.
- Any delivery issues must be reported immediately to LOGG.co.uk.
- In the event of any dispute, resulting in the goods being returned to LOGG.co.uk, payment will be refunded to the customer less all charges.
- Customers will be advised of any delays to their orders.